If you’re looking for a powerful, fast, and convenient way to take CBD oil every day, you’ll love our 1000mg CBD oil tincture. Each 1-oz bottle contains 60 servings of delicious, peppermint-flavored CBD oil, with 16.6mg of pure CBD in every dose (1/2 dropper).
• Pure Cannabidiol (CBD): Extracted from only the highest-quality industrial hemp using CO2 extraction, resulting the cleanest and purest product possible.
• Organic Hemp Oil: Rich in omega 3s, antioxidants, and minerals, hemp oil is as nutritious as it is delicious. Hemp oil is also high in polyunsaturated fatty acids, which can lower cholesterol levels and protect against heart disease, dementia, and Type 2 diabetes.
• Grape Seed Oil: This heart-healthy fat is an excellent source of the antioxidant vitamin E, and it has also been implicated in lowering cholesterol levels and inflammation.
• Fractionated MCT Oil: This vegan, coconut-derived oil can reduce appetite and may also lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels. The calories in MCT oil are also less likely to be stored as fat, because MCT oil goes directly to the liver, where it’s converted into energy.
• Natural Peppermint Flavor
Our tinctures are nearly effortless to use, yet still allow full control over your dosage with a convenient built-in dropper. CBD oil is a safe, effective, and all-natural anti-inflammatory helping millions around the world relax and enjoy the many benefits offered by the cannabis plant.
As with all of our CBD oil products, our 1000mg tincture is made from high-quality industrial hemp grown in organic conditions, so you don’t have to worry about heavy metals, pesticides, or other toxic chemicals. This tincture is also 100% non-detectable THC and non-psychoactive – so there’s no high to worry about.
- Serving Size: 1/2 Dropper
- Servings Per Container, 60
- Organic Hemp Oil: 1g
- Pure CBD: 16.6mg
By law, hemp products (and by extension, CBD products) must contain less than 0.3% THC. Our products go through an additional process to remove these small traces of THC, resulting in CBD oil that has non-detectable THC. This is ideal for those who are sensitive to THC or wish to avoid taking any amount of THC for other reasons.
1,000mg CBD Oil Tincture
Using our 1000mg CBD oil tincture is easy. We recommend the sublingual method: simply use the built-in dropper to place the desired amount of CBD oil under your tongue. Hold it in place for up to 90 seconds, and then swallow. You can take CBD oil as often as you wish; we recommend taking one dose in the morning, and one in the evening.
Our 1000mg CBD tincture can also be added to any food or drink – just keep in mind the peppermint flavor may affect the taste of your meal. This method is not as effective as the sublingual method and will take longer to work.
Tinctures are not meant to be used in vaporizer devices. If you’re looking for something to vape, check out our CBD vape e-liquids, which come in three delicious flavors.
How Much CBD OIl Do I Need?
Figuring out your ideal CBD dose can be tricky. There’s no standard serving size of CBD, or a “one size fits all” dose. Factors such as metabolism, weight, and severity of symptoms all affect what dosage you’ll need. And due to differences in bioavailability, even the type of CBD product you’re using will affect your dosage.
Fear not – this doesn’t mean you have to guess. A good rule of thumb is to start small, and gradually increase your dose every 2-3 days until you’re happy with the results.
Remember, be patient! It’s likely that some trial and error will be necessary, so try to be patient. It’s also normal for your ideal dose of CBD to change over time, so don’t be afraid to adjust if necessary.
Why Use CBD Tinctures?
People love CBD tinctures for many reasons. Tinctures are:
- Portable; the small bottles are easy to bring anywhere.
- Convenient; simply use the built-in dropper to take CBD any time, any place.
- Fast-acting; feel relief in as little as 15 minutes when you take CBD tinctures sublingually.
- Easy to use; place a few drops under your tongue, hold for 30-90 seconds, and swallow.
- Great for beginners; the dropper means it’s easy to adjust your dose.
Tinctures are also an efficient way to take CBD, as long as they’re taken sublingually (under the tongue). They’re highly concentrated, fast-acting (because they bypass the digestive system), and they also have high bioavailability.
What Is Bioavailability?
Bioavailability refers to the percentage of a substance that’s absorbed into your system. For example, if you’re in the hospital and given medication via IV, the bioavailability is 100% because it’s going directly into your bloodstream. If you take that same medication in pill form, it has a lower bioavailability, because it must be digested first, so less of the active medicine will go into your system.
With tinctures, your body will absorb a much higher amount of CBD (between 12-35%). This is because when taken sublingually, the CBD bypasses the digestive system and gets into the bloodstream faster.
Out of the most popular CBD products, only vaping has a higher bioavailability than tinctures; you’ll absorb 34-56% of CBD through vaping. But vaping requires a vaporizer and doesn’t give as much control over dose as tinctures. So if vaping isn’t your cup of tea, tinctures are the next best thing.
What Is The Difference Between Full Spectrum CBD and Isolate CBD?
A full spectrum CBD oil product contains all of the other cannabinoids and terpenes extracted from the cannabis plant, such as THC. Isolate CBD products, on the other hand, go through additional processing to remove all other cannabinoids besides CBD.
Isolate products don’t necessarily contain more CBD than full spectrum, nor do they need to be used any differently. Some prefer full spectrum CBD products due to what’s called “the entourage effect.” This refers to the interaction of CBD with other cannabinoids (including, but not limited to, THC). In essence, some people find CBD is more powerful when it’s taken alongside THC and other cannabinoids.
Others prefer taking isolate CBD since it has non-detectable THC, or other cannabinoids that may have undesired effects. Full spectrum CBD products are allowed to contain up to 0.3% THC by law. Though 0.3% THC isn’t enough to get you high, it may flag on drug tests or cause problems for those with THC sensitivities.
Our products at Every Day Optimal are isolate CBD products and therefore contain no additional cannabinoids and non-detectable THC.
Is this Tincture Made From Marijuana?
At Every Day Optimal, all of our products are made with CBD derived from high-quality industrial hemp. While CBD can be extracted from both marijuana and hemp, most CBD products on the market are made from hemp, for legal reasons. Other than legal status, there is no difference between marijuana-derived CBD and hemp-derived CBD. However, marijuana-derived CBD products are usually full spectrum and often contain higher amounts of THC.
What Are the Benefits of 1000mg CBD Oil?
CBD offers a long list of health benefits thanks to the way it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system.
The endocannabinoid system is a series of receptors throughout the body that are involved in many different physiological processes, including sleep, mood, and digestion. The body actually creates its very own endocannabinoids to help regulate all these processes.
Like any other chemical in the body, our natural endocannabinoid levels can become unbalanced, leading to health problems. Low endocannabinoid levels are involved in conditions such as PTSD, fibromyalgia, and mood disorders.
Keep in mind that CBD has not been evaluated by the FDA and it is not yet approved to treat any medical conditions. Always consult with a medical professional before taking CBD.
5 Fast Facts About CBD Oil
- CBD is safe and non-toxic. Hemp is a fantastically versatile, natural product that is completely safe to use. CBD oil has no maximum dose, and side effects are mild and uncommon.
- CBD is non-addictive. The World Health Organization has recognized that CBD is non-addictive. Not only is it not habit forming, but CBD has shown promise in studies regarding its role in helping people quit smoking and opioid addiction.
- Everyone is different. Due to metabolism, genetics, weight, age, and many other factors, CBD dosages and experiences can vary widely.
- Dosing requires trial and error. Currently there is no standard dosage for CBD, only recommended ranges, so finding the right dose may take some experimentation. CBD oil tinctures are perfect for this, since the dropper allows for easy dose adjustments.
- Speak with your doctor before taking CBD. Although CBD oil doesn’t require a prescription, you should always consult with a medical professional before taking any new supplement, including natural supplements such as CBD. This is especially important if you take other medications, because CBD can affect how some medications are metabolized.
Is CBD legal?
Recently, you may have seen in the news that CBD has been the subject of many debates regarding its legal status. Part of the confusion on this issue stems from the fact that CBD can be derived from both marijuana and hemp. While marijuana-derived CBD products require a medical marijuana card and are subject to state laws about medical marijuana, hemp-derived CBD products are not subject to the same laws due to the lower THC content, and they are available in most states, check here for restrictions. By law, hemp must contain less than 0.3% THC, and our products has non-detectable THC.
How Do I Find High Quality CBD Online?
Not all CBD products are created equal… but finding a trustworthy CBD vendor doesn’t have to be a challenge. Here’s a few tips on what to look for when you’re shopping for CBD.
There are a few different ways to extract CBD from cannabis. The most inexpensive method is with solvents like butane, ethanol, and low-grade alcohol. The downside is that these solvents may be irritating to the body, and they can also extract chlorophyll or other harmful substances.
Alternately, the CO2 method uses pressurized carbon dioxide to remove CBD from the plant. This method is significantly more expensive but results in a purer and cleaner product. CO2 extraction is the preferred method for making CBD products, and it’s what we use at Every Day Optimal.
It may surprise you to learn that hemp crops were planted at the site of the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear plant disaster to decontaminate the soil. Hemp is excellent at cleaning toxic chemicals from soil, which is just one of many reasons it’s an environmentally-friendly plant.
However, this means hemp can absorb a lot of harmful substances if it’s grown in unclean soil, and any products made from that hemp may also contain those harmful substances. Reputable CBD vendors will be aware of the growing conditions of the hemp they use, and ensure their products are screened for any harmful substances.
Every Day Optimal’s CBD products are made from 100% clean grown industrial hemp.
3rd party lab testing
Unfortunately, there are many businesses out there exploiting the popularity of CBD and selling products containing low levels of CBD or no CBD at all. That’s why any legitimate CBD supplier should use a 3rd party lab to confirm the purity and quality of their CBD products.
Click here to view our 3rd party lab report results for our 1000mg CBD oil tincture or see the PDF below: